Terms and conditions
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within five (5) days of receiving it. We will gladly refund the value of the product.
To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
- Send us the item(s) along with the reason for the return.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, in the same shipping box.
- Only returns sent by mail will be accepted.
- Note that you are responsible for shipping costs.
For any information regarding our return policy and address, or to send us your order number and return form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damaged or defective products
When it comes to our product design, quality is key. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please email us email@example.com within five (5) days of receiving your purchase. We will gladly ship a new part or article to you, free of charge.
In your message, include the following information:
- Your order number
- A description of the problem
- Proof of purchase
- Proof that the item is broken or defective (via attached photo or video)
If you have any other questions regarding our return policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the product(s) you receive has different dimensions from what you ordered, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to replace the blind(s) in question, free of charge.
We work hard to offer you the lowest possible prices on all our products.
However, please note that the prices displayed are subject to change without notice. Additionally, promotional codes cannot be combined.
Your satisfaction is important to us. That’s why we offer a warranty policy that lets you sleep at night!
We offer a two (2) year warranty on atypical wear and/or product malfunctioning.
- You must provide us with proof of purchase. Proof of purchase is non-transferable.
Please note that our two (2) year warranty does not cover the following:
- Natural discoloration
- Damage due to improper installation
- Damage due to improper maintenance
- Damage caused by animals or insects
- Damage caused by children
Modifying or cancelling an order
Have you changed your mind after placing an order? We understand—it happens to everyone.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact us within twenty-four (24) hours of purchase so we can make the necessary changes.
We’re always thinking about child safety. It’s crucial to be aware of the safety measures necessary for child-proofing your blinds. To avoid the risk of injury or strangulation, please install the chain stoppers provided with your blinds.
Log data and cookies
Please note that we use log data and cookies to collect information.
We collect the following information:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system
- The pages you visited and the requests you made on our site
- The date and time you connected to our site
- Your digital advertising (remarketing) information
The use of such information lets us:
- Improve our customer service and set up personalized greetings for our customers
- Create a personalized consumer profile
- Generate analytics
Sharing of personal information
We pledge not to sell the personal information of our customers or our visitors.
However, certain information may be shared with third parties to:
- Send newsletters or promotional offers
- Ship your order
- Establish a consumer profile
- Carry out digital advertising (remarketing)
Right of opposition and withdrawal
We offer the right of opposition and withdrawal for your personal information.
- The right of opposition lets Internet users refuse the collection and use of their personal information for the purposes mentioned above.
- The right of withdrawal enables Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a distribution list.
To exercise these rights, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Google Privacy Centre.